In this episode, we interviewed Nikolaos Doumpas from Isea a non-governmental organization in Thessaloniki. We discussed about climate change, plastic pollution, Aquatic Litter and the association.
They have 4 main projects “that contribute to the assessment of the state of aquatic ecosystems”.
- Vulnerable species
- Citizen science
- Human and Aquatic Ecosystems
- Aquatic Litter
Nikolaos Doumpas is the coordinator of one of these projects: Aquatic Litter.What can we do to help?You can contact Isea at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask how can you volunteer with them. Recommendations to go further:
- Book: Swarm Franck Schatzing
- Documentary: Seaspiracy Nextflix
- Isea website
- Facebook Isea
- Instagram Isea
- Adress: Κρήτης 12 546 45 Thessalonique, Grèce
- Thank you to Nikolaos Doumpas for his time.
- Thank you to Anna-Maria Żukowska for the name of the podcast
- Thank you to Daniel Blesa Sala for the Logo
Thank you for listening to Planting Awareness Podcast. Can you help us spread the word? Recommend this episode to others, share it on social media, or write us a review on the blog at Balkanhotspot.org.Balkan Hotspot Podcast